21.6.09

Trimming Rot and Acceptance

Another illuminating weekend has just passed me by. My mother finally has come to terms with my stand on getting married..and she said I should save as much as I could if I intend to be single permanently. I couldnt help but laugh honestly. Thank you for small miracles. An understanding mother, albeit a disappointed one, is just perfect. She seems resigned that I am not going to stick my neck out so someone can string chains around it.

Call me whatever you will, but marriage is not for me.

****
I think for the first time in many years, I'm truly seeing how fake you really are. Behind your sugar coated words and fake understanding, you're too busy screwing me over for your own benefit. I dont know why it took me so long to act on it, but I think its time I cut you out as well. The more I trim my rotten tree branches, the more I find how infected I've really become over the years.

Disinfecting time...and you are the first branch to go.

Also, no more hiding from the stalkerettes. I'm done. Good luck finding anything incriminating to nail my ass with.

*~Followed the piper's sweet whistling
Guided down the path by the wrong hand
Close my eyes for the chance of a better view
Plug my ears so I couldnt hear you~*

2 comments:

Iris said...

who's the person you're cutting out of your life?

saving up for singlehood is always a good choice.. might also consider it incase things don't work out.. always good to have a plan B

The Sun Spirit said...

oh haze.

u truly have a very understanding mother.

i respect your stand and views on marriage.

it really is not easy, and not wanting to get married doesn't make you a selfish person.

I've had conversations with my friends about this, and majority said it would be selfish to not get married.

plan well yeah :)