25.6.09

Chopping it all off!

After months and months of whining about my hair, I finally got it cut today! Followed the office chicks to Tekka and while they got their eyebrows done, I got my locks chopped off. Arabella kept saying that my locks, which were lying all over the floor, were the exact shape of baby bangles. I didnt have time to take pictures though. My hair is so short and I've got a big head of curls but I think it will look slightly better in two weeks time. My head feels so light and I can swish my hair about without it starting to look like Attila the Hun. I think I look several years younger now heheheh.

I took a page out of Siedne's book and was watching the hairdresser like a hawk. A little snip wrong and I kept reminding her about what I wanted. I liked the fact that she didnt blow my hair out straight. She blowdried it normally and I got to see what my hair would REALLY look like in the morning. Its a wee bit shorter than what I wanted but ah whatever. It'll grow back in a few weeks. My hair is never obedient for long.

I cant wait for it to grow out again though. Maybe next time, I'll try something different...but nothing too radical of course. I'm not adventurous when it comes to hair.

Talked and laughed it out over dinner with the girls. Finally got to eat thosai again but it was disappointingly cold and it wasnt very nice. However, the food wasnt the clincher. The company was. It was really nice to catch up and laugh. I enjoyed it immensely.

Another outing ladies???

:)

WHEEEEE!

No comments: