28.6.09

Porcupine tree and the past

A whole year, and my feelings havent changed. Although it still stings a little to hear your name dropped in passing, and even worse to hear someone reminisce about you and me, I'm glad to be free.

This is how it stays. I dont want you. I dont want them.

Not even when you realise how wrong you really are.

*******
I LOVE SENTIMENTAL BY PORCUPINE TREE!!!! They make such amazing music. Why do I always find the most amazing bands YEARS after they have formed or have disbanded!

1 comment:

deviousdiv said...

Hang in there babe. When investments turn toxic, you need to drop them.

And when friends turn toxic you need to drop them even faster.

:)

~deviousDiv

PS: After reading through your previous entries, I now see why you agree with my feminist blog post. Stay strong!