28.6.09

Sullen and bored the kids stay

I dont understand why I feel so guilty for being honest with you. I know you probably didnt mean anything bad by it and your intentions were nice, but it rubbed me the wrong way. I thought I should be honest with you. So why do I feel so shitty then?

I appreciate what you wanted to do but since this has never been a special day for me, I have stopped expecting anything for it. I really dont care about it anymore. So really, its alright if you dont really feel like doing anything. I dont expect you to.

So please dont misunderstand me when I questioned you today. I'm not used to such attention on my birthday and I really dont expect it from anyone.

Thank you so much because it really does mean a lot but I still maintain that you dont have to do anything for me.

*~I dont really know
If I care what is normal
And I'm not really sure
If the pills I've been taking are helping
I've wasted my life
Hurting inside
I dont really know
And I'm not really sure~*

No comments: