5.6.09

Delusion with the Olympians

I've been in a Rick Riordan frenzy in the past three weeks because I've recently discovered his Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, which revolves around the demi-gods at Camp Half Blood. The hero is called Percy Jackson and the books tell of how Percy and his little group of friends fight mythological Greek monsters and essentially fight for the survival of the Mount Olympus and the Greek Gods.

Its a fascinating read and I had difficulty putting the books down. Its really teen fiction...but I cant help myself. I cant wait to read the last book in the series. I am going to buy it next week, even if it means I have to starve a little.

Obsession much?

****************
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/World/Story/STIStory_385883.html?vgnmr=1

The pilot says that he saw an "intense flash of white light" around the area where the Air France Flight 447 went down.

Couldnt have been an explosion since there was no smoke, no fire and no frenzied call for aid. What happened I wonder?

No comments: