2.6.09

Its my time to breathe



*~Taken off PostSecret.~*

As curious as I am to know why she's ignoring me, another part of me cant really be bothered. I cant force her to be my friend and I'm certainly not going to get on my knees and apologize profusely when I havent done anything wrong.

I will never beg for friendship again as much as stings. After all, its her choice and I can no more influence her decisions any more than I can change the weather. Its her loss and I dont need her to validate my existence anyway.

Ah well. Shit happens.

On a happier note, my parents are going to Indonesia for some pilgrimage thing during my birthday. I asked them to go because if I'd wanted to take them, it would take me a few more years to save. I'll get to sleep in on my birthday and that alone is a happy happy thought! MWAHAHHA. Sister Lunacy's having her birthday party on mine so I still get to have fun with the people that matter. Cant wait!

*~Just because I'm losing
Doesnt mean I'm lost
~*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knw it is but chocolate milk is not as healthy as normal milk. N i wanted the doctor to tell me I could eat chocolate so that I won't feel guilty when I eat chocolate which is like a daily thing. hah.

Keiia said...

Ohhh, you quote the Coldplay song! That is so my song now too!

Haha!

Piki said...

????