1.5.09

Spring cleaning for the inner mind

The trip to KL proved to be highly illuminating and I've finally found the courage to stick to my decisions. That, I think, is one of the best things I've done lately.

*~Nobody believes me when I tell them that you're out of your mind
Nobody believes me when I tell them that there's so much you hide~*

I think its a very bittersweet moment for me because today, I let go of everything. Somehow, the last dregs of the very thing you want to let go is always the hardest thing to wash away. It sticks and it clings to your very surface, clogging every pore and orifice, resulting in you having to wash repeatedly in order to get a fully clean area.

*~Did I ever do anything that was this cruel to you?
Did I ever make you wonder who was standing in the room?
You made yourself look perfect in every way
So when this goes down, I'm the one that will be blamed
Your plan is working so you can just walk away
Because your secret's safe~*

Ultimately, once you've managed to clean away the dregs and the dirt, you find yourself marvelling at the untarnished surface and you realise that you dont want it to ever become dirty again.

*~Such a long way back, from this place that we are at
When I think of all the time I've wasted, I could cry~*

So yes, I've obtained closure once again. It seems to be my favourite word these days. Or rather, the most relevant word in the thesaurus with regards to my current life situation. There is no more room to mend anything, listen to excuses or to deal with ugly rumours and the people that spread them and that is both blessed and happy relief.

On a lazy note, I spent most of my day watching movies while sipping from a can of ice cold Coke. All I needed was a slice of vanilla flavoured cake and my life at that point of time would've been perfect. I love holidays.

CAKE + COKE + MARK WAHLBERG = ABSOLUTELY MAH-VE-LOUS


*~There's no kindness in your eyes
The way you look at me, it's just not right
I can tell whats going on this time
Theres a stranger in my life
You're not the person that I once knew
Are you scared to let them know it's you
If they could only see you like I do
Then they would see a stranger too~*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi, u haf a way better social life than me. my social life is like...non-existent

Anonymous said...

Oi, goin out on my own is not called social life okay. I hardly meet up wif my friends. I go out mostly for my classes. Not really to slack or to have fun (well okay, my own music classes are something I enjoy). majorly CMI man. It gets freaky when u start discussin things among urself. Hah. 4 all u knw, I might develop this dramatic other half in me , split personality disorder but tamil movie style. hah.