20.4.10

Stressing over nothing. Or is it really nothing?

I think I'm paranoid.

No, scratch that.

I KNOW I'm paranoid.

I used to diss people who worried about weight and looks and their lifestyle....but as the clock ticks away the days to my 23rd year of existence, I think I am slowly beginning to be just like the people I used to diss.

Its just like school, except that its a whole different playground altogether.

Everyone's rushing to get A's in financial, career and material achievements.

Its overwhelming, especially when I barely know where to begin.

I'd say I'm scraping C's at the moment...and who doesnt want an A right?

Blergh.

I think I'll check out what the old sack has for me tonight. Sleep is definitely more productive than trying to ponder the whats and the whys of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we all r paranoid lah. n if u ask me sleep is the only escape