22.7.09

Rain and good music combined = WHOO!

Its been a very long time since I looked for some great music to unwind to. I've had the same songs for over a year, with one or two fresh purchases, but overall, its been a slow year. Sometimes, I feel work saps so much of my energy that I just cant bring myself to sift slowly through the crap for something jaw-dropping.

Today being a lazy Sunday, I found enough energy and time to really sift and I found some wonderful music. WHY do I always find such awesome bands long after they've dropped off the radar or have disbanded? Its so unfortunate.

My current new music obsession is Mad with Gravity. I LOVE THEM. Again, note my luck. They disbanded six years ago after one consistently good album. Its a shame really.

Anyways, back to music sifting.

No comments: